The EPR/FPH assumes no responsibility of any kind arising from any damage and/or harm of any kind that may affect users as a consequence of or in any way related to the following:
Access to or use of this web page, including responsibility related to damage caused by computer viruses, malicious or harmful programs as to content and/or any other agent that may infect or affect in any manner the computer system or systems utilized by users.
A failure of third parties to meet their obligations or commitments in regard to the services provided to users though the web site.
Faults in regard to the legality, quality, veracity, utility and availability of the content and/or services provided by third parties and offered to users of the web site.
Faults in regard to availability, continuity, access, maintenance and effective functioning of the web site and/or its content and/or services and/or updating, accuracy, exhaustiveness, pertinence, currency and reliability, for whatever reason, and the technical or other difficulties or problems which have given rise to these.
Reception, securing, storing, dissemination and/or transmission of the content of the web site by users.
The web site includes in its content links with sites that belong to and/or are generated by third parties with the purpose of facilitating access to information available on the Internet. The EPR/FPH assumes no responsibility based on the existence of links between the content of this web site and content external to the web site or for any other reference to content that is external to this web site.
Such links or references have an exclusively educational and informative purpose and in no case imply a relation of support, approval, marketing or any other between the EPR and the persons or authorial and/or other entities which have produced the content or the owners of the sites where they are located. In this sense, users are under the obligation to exercise maximum care and prudence when accessing or using content or services on sites reached using such links.
The above enumeration is illustrative in character and not, in any sense, exclusive or exhaustive at any point. Under any supposition, the EPR/FPH disclaims any responsibility for damages of any kind derived, directly or indirectly, from these and from any other unspecified case with analogous characteristics.
Linking to this Web Site
The conditions that must be met by users who wish to establish, with express prior authorization, a link between their page and the web site of the EPR:
- Links may be established with the web site if and when it is strictly for personal purposes (for educational and informational purposes) and not for business or commercial purposes.
- The pages through which the web site controls access to the web pages of the web site may not be reproduced.
- Links may only be made to the home page of the web site and/or the home pages of the primary sections, and not with pages other than the pertinent first page thereof, unless express prior authorization has been granted.
- In no case shall it be intimated that this web site has authorized the link or has in any way supervised or assumed the services or content offered by the web page from which the link is made.
- The creation of any type of browser or border environment over the pages of this web site is explicitly prohibited.
- Content that is contrary to the rights of third parties, or that goes against public order or morals and decent behavior, or that has illicit content or information shall not to be included on the web page from which the link is made.
- The existence of a link between a web page and this web site shall not be taken to imply the existence of relations between the EPR/FPH and the proprietor of that page nor of acceptance or approval of the services and content offered.
- The EPR/FPH reserves the right to interrupt unauthorized links or structures.
Unilateral modification of the Web Site
The EPR/FPH reserves the right to amend, modify, add to, replace and/or eliminate the content, structure, design, services and terms and conditions governing access to and/or use of the web site at any time, without the need of prior notification.